[arm-allstar] usb_radio

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Oct 28 15:35:01 EDT 2019

Tom,

No changes have happened recently with usbradio. The usbradio driver is
basically stock code.

I don't know why multiple PL tones would cause crashes? Please send me a
sample config (directly to me, not the list) that causes this and I'll
investigate.

I don't know is you've tried a Raspberry Pi4B with usbradio?? I've heard
comments that performance is significantly improved, as would be
expected---the RPi4B uses a substantially faster processor.

73, David KB4FXC