[arm-allstar] MTR2000 Interface

kd0qcn at aecimo.org kd0qcn at aecimo.org
Sat Oct 26 18:22:31 EDT 2019

Hello All,

I am trying to interface a URIx to an MTR2000.  While I see a lot of
examples of people interfacing the MTR2000 to different controllers, MMDVM
etc, I don't really see a good walkthrough for HamVoip.  I am trying to use
the 4 wire wireline card because I have to do a PL tone on this repeater.
Since Simple USB won't do PL and the new IOPipe doesn't seem to be ready, I
have to do this onboard.  I also don't want to have to run some kind of
encoder/decoder either.  Does anyone have any instructions on how to set
this up?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

73,

Jeff - KD0QCN