[arm-allstar] Supermon not connecting with Asterisk Manger

Jeffrey Reid abigkahuna at me.com
Wed Oct 23 02:08:00 EDT 2019

So, it looks like the forum mail system was down.  No worries.  I managed to go through the files and find a missing letter on a line and voila!  everything seems to be working.  Supermon operating as it should…although there is a unique issue.  If I open Supermon on a windows box and connect any or both of my two nodes, it shows the connection as waiting.  I open Supermon and Allmon2 on my MacBook Pro and it shows instant connection.  Go back to the Windows box and check the allstar node list and both nodes show being connected where they should. Hmmmm….interesting quirk  As of yet, I can not control my original node (nano-ae) through Supermon, but that is no problem as I more in likely will not have two nodes going at once anyway.

Thanks to all that gave suggestions previously.

Now I have to figure out how to configure the Echolink -L so people can connect from where ever…

regards,

Jeffrey