[arm-allstar] Yellow Box & I-Phone

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 23:11:41 EST 2019

Ron,

 Using the wireless option in the main menu you select the SSID from the
list for your phone. You then enter the passphrase (password) for that
SSID. This is stored permanently in your Allstar server. The next time it
come up if the phone is on and the hotspot is active it will connect. You
only have to to do the setup once unless it changes - different phone, etc.