[arm-allstar] Update V1.6-06 released

Brad Trogdon Brad at trogdon.org
Thu Nov 21 16:44:04 EST 2019

> Question,

I recompiled and replaced nptee on two nodes.  one is working just fine..
The other will not restart its feed.

I reverted back to the original nptee (same results) When I manually run
the command line it scrolls constantly the below message:

*ezstream: Streaming from standard input*

Also /tmp/status file contains:  Could not find "/tmp/outsound/pipe1".

Initial install I had to manually create outsound directory.   Now even
when i create it gets deleted.

Any pointers?

-Brad
W4INT