[arm-allstar] Website Down

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Nov 20 20:50:22 EST 2019

Hi Tony,

I'm not sure about that browser??  If you look at the info about the
certificate, what does the browser say??

I'm using wildcard certificates from "Let's Encrypt" for hamvoip.org and
other hobby-related websites, etc.  Maybe your Android device doesn't
recognize the root certificate chain for this issuing group??

I just tested the site with the SSL Labs tool and they don't report
anything major, for whatever that's worth. See:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=hamvoip.org

73, David KB4FXC