[arm-allstar] RASPBERRY MODELS

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Nov 11 13:30:26 EST 2019

Plain 3?? I'm not sure what model that is?   The models currently
supported by HamVoIP are: 2b, 3a+, 3b, 3b+ and 4b (1, 2 and 4 GB).

For new installations, I would typically say go with the latest boards
(4b), since that should give you the best longevity ("future proofing").
However, the 4b boards do draw a little more power (and produce more
heat).

Currently at my production sites (mostly repeaters) I've got all 3b boards
installed.

73, David KB4FXC