[arm-allstar] Echolink

Mike Besemer mwbesemer at cox.net
Wed May 22 16:45:03 EDT 2019

Perhaps he already has an established base of EL users.  Perhaps he's wanting to establish another means of access to his repeater.  Both of these things were true in my case and EL runs better on my HamVoIP node than it did standalone.

No need for you to be so judgemental - EL serves a useful purpose in some instances.  You don't have to like it, but don't attack others for making use of a feature of HamVoIP.

Mike.
WM4B