[arm-allstar] Node-29103 not registering after update

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue May 14 11:45:41 EDT 2019

Anton,

   There are periodic problems with the Allstar registration system and I
am not sure if that is your issue. I would say it has nothing to do with
updating but rather the fact that your system reset or rebooted. Servers
that stay online 24/7 rarely have a problem. It appears more likely to
effect servers that are up and down. If your node(s) are registering and
you can connect then it is working. If not take your server down for about
5-10 minutes and bring it back up and it should register. If after trying
that and it does not work we could issue you a hamvoip registration.