[arm-allstar] Bridging Allstar to an Echolink Proxy-enabled node

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri May 3 01:13:39 EDT 2019

Mike,

 I think I answered this before but maybe you did not see it. Unless you
have a poor internet connection I would have no idea why your Echolink
would be operating so poorly. Many other use Echolink without those
problems.

I think I suggested before that you have another site within your area host
Echolink and connect that site to the repeater site via Allstar. It doesn't
matter where they physically connect it is all one network.  Can you setup
Allstar with Echolink somewhere else and use it? Is this just happening at
the site or anywhere you use Echolink.