[arm-allstar] DTMF tones not decoded properly

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 18:14:01 EDT 2019

Brian,

 The problem with the TYT's is TX failures it appears even on low power. I
am not sure if that was corrected but I found intermittent surface mount
problems even though internally it looks very well made.

The HRO in stock I quoted was for my store but you can order it from any
store. It will be shipped from the store that has it.