[arm-allstar] Proxy Node

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 10:46:16 EDT 2019

Marty,

 Typically you cannot connect TO a phone hotspot but you should be able to
connect FROM it to any valid Allstar node. A VPN would get around this but
the question is do you really need the ability to have others connect TO
you? I usually tell hot spot users to connect to a fixed home node, either
theirs or some common point where others can find them and connect to.

We are working on a way around this without using a VPN as so many are
using phones at this point.