[arm-allstar] New AllSar Users.

Kevin Custer kevin at kc-wireless.com
Thu Mar 14 13:59:52 EDT 2019

On 3/14/2019 5:30 AM, "James Hause via ARM-allstar" wrote:
> There are reassigning older node numbers that have not been being used.
> the last two I got where lower number numbers than the first one I obtained.

AllStarLink is not reassigning node numbers.  The system used to issue
node numbers skipped several blocks of numbers unintentionally.  These
numbers are now being assigned.  As such, you could be issued a new node
number that's lower than other node numbers you have.  Nothing less -
nothing more.

Kevin W3KKC