[arm-allstar] [244.709840]: retire_capture_urb: 5000 callbacks suppressed

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 00:49:28 EDT 2019

Rick,

 If it happens when you key your radio it is more than likely RF getting
back into the FOB or Pi.  If you are using a handheld like the Baofeng 888
or UV82 you MUST use an external antenna, not a rubber duck installed to
the handheld. An external antenna could be one of the cheap mag mount whips
with 10 feet or so of small coax attached. Also never run a handheld of
anything but low or extra low power.