[arm-allstar] Couple quirks with Echolink

Mike Sullivan kn4imu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 21:05:54 EST 2019

Update.. I had to work, sleep, and work agin but I ended up reinstalling
the image due to other problems. Couple updates.. I’ve been listening to
other users on Echolink and the audio quality is terrible compared to our
old PC based setup. When we go peer to peer it’s a lot better. Perhaps it’s
a codec issue? Is there any way to check/change it for Echolink?

If anyone wants to check it out, it’s KG4DVE-R, 975506 on Echolink, 49608
on AllStar. All settings for Allstar are default currently, and I haven’t
had time to try settinf up

I’m also still not able to get the connection messages working when a
client connects. I’ve checked the eann setting, it’s correct, but I’ve also
seen mention of additional settings in the conf files that may need added.

Mike Sullivan