[arm-allstar] Reboot after few minutes

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 12:16:15 EST 2019

Dennis,

 As Dave said the power supply is often the issue but it sounds like you
might be OK there. It is worth trying a different one though. The car 12V
to 5V adapters have been known to have issues.

It might be be a corrupted card. I would recommend burning a new SD card
and booting it up. You don't even have to set it up if you don't want.
Asterisk and Allstar starts without setup and at least you can see if it
stays up. That would determine if it is a hardware or software issue.

Is this a new install? Has this setup worked before this problem? When did
it start? What if anything did you do prior to it happening?