[arm-allstar] Couple quirks with Echolink

Mike Sullivan kn4imu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 20:19:43 EST 2019

Doug, I've checked the audio peer to peer from the same source and it's
fine.. I'm thinking it's just Echolink's poor audio quality period. Haven't
had a chance to do a single thing with Allstar yet, I wanted to get
Echolink functioning since the majority of our users will be through
Echolink.

As far as the announcements, I have that set in the config, but it is still
not announcing for some reason. For clarification, is it "eannmode=2" or
"eanmode=2" (one or two N's?)

Mike