[arm-allstar] Question about BeagleBone Black

Larry larry at thunderbolt.net
Mon Mar 4 21:52:42 EST 2019

Thanks for reply Doug,

If required,  an upgrade to a Pi is certainly something that could
happen since cost is so little.
You folks did such a great job when BeagleBone Black when it was first
used it has always performed as good or better that some of my PI nodes.
Not being as power hungry and installed in it's own little metal case it
just keeps on ticking.
True it doesn't have some of the Bells and Whistles of the newer Pi's
but for link Nodes it's tough to beat.s I use

In case my upgrade doesn't happen right soon. Sounds like an archive of
the BeagleBone WEB data might be in order.
Thanks for everything.

Larry - N7FM