[arm-allstar] Script to ban IP

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 15:48:45 EDT 2019

Rahcid,

What is the IP address accessing? What port? Are you using a router ahead
of your LAN? The best place to block an IP is in your router if it has a
way to do that, most do. A router would normally block most all incoming
ports unless you port froward them. Is the IP on a port you allow through?

If it is a specific Allstar node you can block that in Supermon using the
restrict button. You can block an IP address in your hamvoip server using
this method -

https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/how-do-i-block-an-ip-on-my-linux-server/