[arm-allstar] HELP

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 21:18:33 EDT 2019

Harold,

 I am not sure what you are asking but I suspect you mean can you have your
node registered with BOTH Allstar and hamvoip ??  ALS is a term for the
(other) version of Allstar which never left the age of about 2015! People
seem to confuse that. This is the HAMVOIP forum and the web page is for it
is hamvoip.org

So if that was your question, yes you can register with both but at the
moment if you want to register with hamvoip we need to send you a
registration line that you would put in your iax.conf file along with the
existing Allstar registration line. Hopefully soon this will be automatic.