[arm-allstar] Power failure and SD card

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 00:51:03 EDT 2019

George,

  The board connects to two GPIO ports and ground on the Pi. It has a
battery input, a power input, and a power output. The SW for it is part of
the hamvoip distribution. It just has to be activated in allstar.env.

I will let George give you input on price. He has in the past made it
available as a kit and assembled.