[arm-allstar] CAT800 and AllStar HamVoIP Questions

Kyle Krieg kylekrieg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 17:15:51 EDT 2019

Yes, I'm looking at the Asterisk client to determine.

I'll check the levels, but I think they were good.  They were just coming
up to the 3Khz level when monitoring live.  I'm assuming that's the right
level?

I'll also play with the pre/de emphasis.  I think we have the pre/de good,
as the audio sounds very good through the repeater and through AllStar, but
doing a toggle test is easy in the settings on the AllStar node.

I"m assuming if we need to turn it off/on, we'll need the opposite in the
controller...

Kyle