[arm-allstar] Strange issues with ASL

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 11:36:20 EDT 2019

Rachid,

    I can't explain why it would start doing that but I recommend using
just the COS line energized by an RX PL output from the receiver. Use the
simpleusb-tune-menu V command to see what the state of the input is. You
could have a bad FOB. What FOB are you using? Does the state of COSINPUT in
the V command change when you raise and lower the COS input pin?  It should
normally be CLEAR with USB and the line pulled low and CLEAR with USBINVERT
with the line pulled high.