[arm-allstar] Alternative solution to CTCSS transmit ?

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Jun 9 12:31:17 EDT 2019

Hi Rachid,

I expect (hope) this is a radio programming issue.  Take a look at the
change/view mode screen in the programming software.  Here is an example
of a mode (channel) that has an RX CTCSS tone of 82.5 enabled, but does
NOT have TX CTCSS enabled:

https://hamvoip.org/photos/max300-no-tx-pl.png

And, now here is the same mode with both RX and TX CTCSS tones of 82.5
enabled:

https://hamvoip.org/photos/max300-ctcss-tone.png

Does this look like you have your radio setup?

73, David KB4FXC