[arm-allstar] Where did my crontab go?

David Lang david at lang.hm
Mon Jul 22 22:14:47 EDT 2019

look in /etc/crontab (and included files) same format as classic crontab with
the addition of a user field so you can have one file and it can be managed by
any software, not just crontab

old crontab files still work, but everything is migrating to the new one as it's
easier to manage with automation

David Lang