[arm-allstar] Asterisk as repeater controller NO TRANSMIT

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 16:54:20 EDT 2019

I think we need more information on this one.

First of all when you say "stops transmitting" do you mean the repeater
stops transmitting? Is it receiving?

To check whether you have a COS or PTT problem in the SW the
simpleusb-tune-menu program has a V option. Using this option when you key
into the repeater do you see the COS INPUT go to KEYED and also the PTT go
to KEYED?

If both show KEYED then you are sending the information to the FOB. Then
you need to check the output of the FOB. There is probably a PTT light on
the FOB.

You can manually force key using the Asterisk client and  susb key and susb
unkey  directives.

So the question is where is the PTT missing? At the V option? At the FOB
output? Is the PTT there but the repeater TX is not responding?