[arm-allstar] Hamvoip script help

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 16:32:50 EDT 2019

Mark,

  Congratulations on getting everything going. Unfortunately the weather
script you are looking for is no longer supported and has not been for
quite some time. Alternatively there is the AutoSky script to give weather
warnings (see the howto on the web page) or several weather scripts in the
/usr/local/sbin directory.

The weather.sh script talks or displays to temperature and conditions for
zip, Airport code or Wunderground station

The wx_condition.sh script talks or displays the weather

report for an airport code or wunderground station.