[arm-allstar] Cloning of SD card with Hamvoip installed.

Rachid Karroo rkarroo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 12:51:03 EDT 2019

Hi all
I apologize if I ask too many questions. I am on a self-learning curve. I
normally use MS Windows.

I have used Win32diskimager to make an image of the SD card used with
Hamvoip. After all the recent issues, I thought I would be better off
having one or two clone copies instead of having to re-install and
re-configure. When I try to copy the img on a new SD card, I get No enough
space error.

I saw a small utility on GitHub at https://github.com/Drewsif/PiShrink

Has anybody used it ? or any other alternative method please ?

Thank you
73s

Rachid
3B8FP