[arm-allstar] Yaesu DR1X Interfaces

wadeoestreich wadeoestreich at charter.net
Thu Jul 4 03:11:44 EDT 2019

We offer an adapter named MABEL. It interfaces the DR1X with allstar and
also allows the continued use of the Fusion digital mode. For more
information please check out the link provided. If you have any
questions please feel free to contact me off list and I will be happy to
help.

Thanks

KC0MLT

http://www.customcomms.net/products