[arm-allstar] Node number extensions 6 digits

chris novara chris at redcrosscommunications.org
Wed Jul 3 14:42:51 EDT 2019

Noticed last night we now have an option to “extend” our node numbers to 6 digits and assign an additional 9 nodes per number we have now. Making it 10......
I assume the HV registration server will be ok with a 6 digit number (David or Doug?)
Is there any other things that we should know? I know that once you extend to 6 digits, the original number would need to be updated remotely if it’s already deployed
Any other thoughts from the group on this?
Chris, AB7BSEugene Oregon

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone