[arm-allstar] Thermal Receipt Printer

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 23:30:37 EST 2019

Yes it looks like it will work. Here is info -

http://scruss.com/blog/2015/07/12/thermal-printer-driver-for-cups-linux-and-raspberry-pi-zj-58/

This shows Raspbien install but there is no reason it would not work on
Archlinux. We are about to come out with a kernel update though so wait a
day or two  and update before you start trying to make it work. The
packages you need will be there I am sure but you will probably need to get
the driver from github as described in the article.