[arm-allstar] no-cid message

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 00:22:45 EST 2019

Just another note on this. The following extensions.conf stanza works fine
for the Android phone iaxrpt version and anyone using an Android phone
should be using that version rather than zoiper. If you have an Iphone then
your iax app choices are limited and in that case zoiper might be the best
choice. If zoiper does not have a way to specify callerID or callerID does
not work in zoiper then you can specify it directly in the stanza. See the
mod'ed last line below. Unfortunately doing it this way hard-wires the
callerID and in a situation, like a club where multiple users might be
logging in all would have the same ID.

[android-iaxrpt] ;;; Stanza is the context from iax.conf
exten => 1998,1,Answer ;;; The "Node" from IAXRpt is 1998
exten => 1998,n,Playback,rpt/node
exten => 1998,n,Playback,digits/1
exten => 1998,n,Playback,digits/9
exten => 1998,n,Playback,digits/9
exten => 1998,n,Playback,digits/8
exten => 1998,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=0)
exten => 1998,n,Rpt,1998|P|${CALLERID(name)} ;;; The "CallerID" from IAXRpt

To hard-wire the CallerID change the last line above to this -

;exten => 1998,n,Rpt,1998|P|${CALLERID(name)} ;;; The "CallerID" from IAXRpt
exten => 1998,n,Rpt,1998|P|"static-name"

This comments the original line if you want to go back to it and adds a new
line with the static name specified. I believe the name goes in quotes as
shown.