[arm-allstar] Ara-1

Omar Ceron omaraceron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:02:08 EST 2019

I bought two of sound fobs for my mobile node. I have baofeng 888 and uv82. I also have a URIx interface when I connect the ara-1 to both radios the pi and the sounds cars start the system all over again. And when I connect the URIx to the same radio It works fine. When I connect the radios separate with their battery the systems works fine using the Ara-1. When the radio is connect it to same power source it does a power loop. And doesn’t do it with the URIx. I’m doing something wrong here. I reas the manuales and did everything it should. Only does it when I connect the radio to same power source of the raspberry pi with a step down. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone