[arm-allstar] Power cycle USB

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:22:06 EST 2019

Roger,

 I am still not clear on how turning off the USB power would help. This
would turn off the power to both the isolator and the sound card and then
they would come up the same way they do at boot. Am I missing something?
You say some sound cards? Do some work and not others? At boot power is
supplied to the USB interface later in the boot process. Then Asterisk is
started and the sound card is detected. You can delay the start of Asterisk
in /usr/local/etc/allstar.env.  The parameter in there is START_DELAY  It
is =0 by default.  Perhaps setting it to say =5  for 5 seconds might do
what you want to do?