[arm-allstar] Forum

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:36:22 EST 2019

Rollin,

 The answer is yes there is a way but you would need another Linux computer
to mount the SD card on to do it. I think it would be better to start over
from the image at hamvoip.org. It was just updated and the config file
templates have been changed considerably adding more commands and comments.
If the old install was not somehow very special in configuration it would
probably be just as easy to start over.  You will need your node number and
node password from allstarlink.org.  This time write down your login
password! The username is always root.