[arm-allstar] Disconnecting all links & "rpt fun" command

Travis French tfrench at pcb.com
Tue Feb 12 16:50:28 EST 2019

Good Afternoon Brian,

I have made progress with stacking rpt fun commands. I was unsuccessful before but have since discovered that it is as simple as chaining the commands with no space in between. Almost too easy. Nice!

I am still curious about excluding links during a disconnect all command. I would like to send a command from my mobile node to my home node to disconnect all but not kick me off at the same time. In the meantime, I suppose I can follow the disconnect all with separate reconnects.

Thank you in advance,

Travis E. French K2PCB