[arm-allstar] Starting/Stopping stream to icecast server ?

Gerry Filby gerf at gerf.com
Mon Feb 11 14:53:51 EST 2019

Hi Folks,

Is it possible to stop/start the outbound ezstream without
enabling/disabling the "outstreamcmd" in rpt.conf and then restarting
the node ?

I want to leave the "outstreamcmd" as is, but just stop/start the stream
via some command to the Asterisk server.

My reading of app_rpt.c in the original Asterisk distribution suggests
not - it's configured at startup ... but was wondering if there was
anything different in the Hamvoip distribution.

Cheers !