[arm-allstar] TXONDELAY needed

Roger Coudé ve2dbe at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 11 08:15:08 EST 2019

 The maxtrac I have does not have the 16 pin connector in the back.It is a 5 pin connector.Ptt and mic audio are accessible only in the front mic jack.The interface you suggest would not resolve the issue I have anyway.The problem is deep inside the radio, at firmware level.I can reproduce the problem using a simple mic.As soon as I release the ptt a fraction of a second, the power goes down until the ptt is released for a certain time.73Roger