[arm-allstar] Reecom weather radio

Jerry Swords n8wbv at outlook.com
Thu Feb 7 20:27:12 EST 2019

Hello I have a Reecom model R-1630 weather radio, was wondering if anyone has tried connecting this to there node so when a weather warning for my county is activated and transmitted, for it to key up the node and transmit , it has alarm output and a audio output on the weather radio?

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>