[arm-allstar] Update issue

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:37:52 EST 2019

Robert,

 I really don't have an answer. The update would not have been the cause
unless something got corrupted.  Supermon simply accesses the manager at
port 5038 using the user and pass that are defined at the end of the
manager.conf file.  The user and pass in allmon.ini must match that.

Have you looked in the Asterisk client for any messages or errors? Leave it
open when you run Supermon. You should see messages like this when you
reload Supermon -

*CLI>
    -- Remote UNIX connection
    -- Remote UNIX connection disconnected
    -- Remote UNIX connection
  == Manager 'admin' logged off from 127.0.0.1
    -- Remote UNIX connection disconnected
    -- Remote UNIX connection
    -- Remote UNIX connection disconnected
  == Manager 'admin' logged on from 127.0.0.1

And allmon.ini in /srv/http/supermon should look like this with your
parameters.

[xxxxx]
host=127.0.0.1:5038
user=username