[arm-allstar] OpenVPN help

stanley stanukinos ka5iid at swbell.net
Fri Dec 27 22:31:52 EST 2019

AT&T does not allow inbound connectivity as they are double NAT the connection. If you want to pay for a reserved IP address the VPN to the AT&T network will work but the up front and monthly will make your wallet hurt. From past post the solution is to have a node on a public IP somewhere else and have the remote set to always connect with the VPN to it and then you will have access to the remote node. If the remote node is only doing outbound connections then it should not have any issues.

Stan

Sent from my iPhone