[arm-allstar] Google Backup

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 01:48:53 EST 2019

I think "free" cloud backup is out there but very limited and like Google
Drive who knows how long it would last. Here is a link about it -

https://www.cloudwards.net/best-free-cloud-backup/

rclone list the following backends -

alias        Alias for an existing remote
  acd          Amazon Drive
  azureblob    Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
  b2           Backblaze B2
  box          Box
  crypt        Encrypt/Decrypt a remote
  cache        Cache a remote
  chunker      Transparently chunk/split large files
  drive        Google Drive
  dropbox      Dropbox
  fichier      1Fichier
  ftp          FTP Connection
  gcs          Google Cloud Storage (this is not Google Drive)
  gphotos      Google Photos
  http         http Connection
  swift        Openstack Swift (Rackspace Cloud Files, Memset Memstore, OVH)
  hubic        Hubic
  jottacloud   JottaCloud
  koofr        Koofr
  local        Local Disk
  mailru       Mail.ru Cloud
  mega         Mega
  onedrive     Microsoft OneDrive
  opendrive    OpenDrive
  pcloud       Pcloud
  premiumizeme premiumize.me
  putio        Put.io
  qingstor     QingCloud Object Storage
  s3           Amazon S3 Compliant Storage Provider (AWS, Alibaba, Ceph,
Digital Ocean, Dreamhost, IBM COS, Minio, etc)
  sftp         SSH/SFTP Connection
  sharefile    Citrix Sharefile
  union        Union merges the contents of several remotes
  webdav       Webdav
  yandex       Yandex Disk