[arm-allstar] Did i get kicked out of this group ?

Don Backstrom - AA7AU z-armallstar at deliberate.net
Wed Dec 4 15:25:46 EST 2019

On Wed 04-Dec-19 11:24, "Doug Crompton via ARM-allstar" wrote:
>   I would be surprised if Yahoo is even around in another year!

	I agree. I had a similar problem last year with a (commercial level)
mailing list which I was running for a local interest group, and one day
every Yahoo subscriber I had bounced ("hard").

	Many of the Yahoo subscribers would not even try to understand the
problem, which is funny as Yahoo has an absolutely terrible (publicly
available) history of being plundered for massive numbers of their user
records which have then been used for massive phishing expeditions.

	In my ex-professional opinion: Give up Yahoo. Gmail is an easy
substitute if you don't mind being part of the Google ecosystem. Of
course, there are other options, but most are not quite as easy.

	Just an opinion,

	- Don - AA7AU