[arm-allstar] AutoSky alert

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:50:58 EDT 2019

Vendel,

   The script could go anywhere but since it is unique to you I would put
it in  /etc/asterisk/local
Yes it does need executable permission -  chmod 755 filename

It is just an example though and although I think it will run OK I did not
actually run it. Also some of the times would probably need to be changed.
What it does is check to see if an alert wav file is there and if so it
plays it every minute which I am sure is too much. You need to decide how
often to play.

And yes you would need to start it when you reboot in the background but
run it manually in the foreground first to test. To run it you could put it
as the last line in /etc/rc.local like -

/etc/asterisk/local/filename &

Change filename to whatever you call it.