[arm-allstar] I am new, and the time is wrong

Chuck bbb at nbcog.com
Thu Aug 29 03:47:24 EDT 2019

Try the commands to learn about it.

man systemd-timesyncd
man timesyncd.conf
man timedatectl
timedatectl
      Local time: Thu 2019-08-29 02:32:10 CDT
  Universal time: Thu 2019-08-29 07:32:10 UTC
        RTC time: n/a
       Time zone: America/Chicago (CDT, -0500)
 Network time on: yes
NTP synchronized: yes
 RTC in local TZ: no

Also, it is not September yet, it is still August here in Illinois where I
live.  Which timezone are you in?  Maybe you are still suffering from some
disorientation from recent time travel?  Is the world still here in
September?  What stocks should I invest in today to make a big profit by
Sept, 28, 2019?
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Chuck