[arm-allstar] Echolink "Un-authorized" connection messages

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 23:32:17 EDT 2019

There was nothing changed in updates for quite awhile in echolink so I
doubt that has anything to do with it. When your echolink node comes online
it will take a period of time for it to appear in the database. Echolink
has had its share of connection problems on and off. Allstar attempts to
update the database on connection several times. If it is not there after
that it fails but that does not mean you cannot try again a minute or two
later. This may also have something to do with proxy connections which may
not always show up in our database.