[arm-allstar] Allstar at 14,000 feet.

Fred C. w6bsd at bsdworld.org
Tue Aug 13 18:07:32 EDT 2019

I have a QST that might be interesting to that group.

I member of a group of people called parachute mobile. These people like to jump off planes carrying radios and making QSOs on the way down. For the second time since the group inception, it will be possible to contact them through Allstar.

If you are interested in having a QSO with a skydiver, you can find more information on the http://parachutemobile.com blog, or my blog
https://0x9900.com/parachute-mobile-for-allstar-users/

I also would like the thank the help I got from this mailing list when I was building the node that will be used by the skydivers. In particular, thanks Dough and Georges for helping me with my silly questions.

73
-fred-

--
Fred C. (070 #2569)