[arm-allstar] Simple USB

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 15:46:19 EDT 2019

Steve,

 The problem is it would have no absolute meaning only relative to what you
had previously setup with a "real" physical meter. It would have no
calibration to anything. Most rigs have no way to set TX level other than
padding with resistors. If every rig had a set input level and impedance
than a level meter would work otherwise it would just confuse the issue and
be meaningless to the actual TX deviation.