[arm-allstar] Servers

James Hause hausejd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 18:33:27 EDT 2019

Hi Doug,
  Yes answers my questions, but now have one more.  You mention the  two
registration lines in
your iax.conf file. In a future update will this occur automatically, or
will I need to do an edit.
I also received a reply from David, and get the impression that when the
future updates are released
I will not have to do any edits.  Sorry for all the questions, I am slowly
getting to know more how things
work, and again appreciate  the patience and support.
Jim