[arm-allstar] chan_simpleusb minor bug fixes

David Andreatta dandreat0 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 11:45:01 EDT 2019

 Hi, Doug and David;
Quick Q: I noticed the last few updates (since Feb 24, 2019) have not been documented at Version release notes for hamvoip AllStarLink software  I've always enjoyed looking through those notes as a reminder of changes when I don't have access to your full email announcements. I think that has value. Is there a new online location for those "release notes", or are you just not publishing them any more? Just curious...

Thanks for all the great work.
73,
Dave AndreattaWD0HXNErie, CO

|  |
Version release notes for hamvoip AllStarLink software